Որոնում/search

1.10.13

Julfa & anti civilisation.. / animals on action.. part 2

One more..have you seen this video?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1377577685813188
this horror is only for facebook users..

animals on action.. part 2/ same ''islamic action'' took place in my Jugha .. World was & is still quit.. while islamic terrorist fights against our graveyards, for more info just ask google about Julfa or Armenian Cemetery in Julfa..
Julfa is part of my homeland.. territory occupied by turk azeries 
I can´t respect religion, that allow to killes people just coz they aren't praying to same God..
I can´t respect your god who send you to kill ..your f** jihad..
I can´t respect religion that fights against graveyards..
p.s.God is love..you misunderstand something 
I call this anti civilization

No comments:

Post a Comment